Friday, September 6, 2013

Feature & Follow Friday - Bookshelf Tour

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow

Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! This is a blog hop that allows bloggers to gain new followers and find some awesome new blogs to follow themselves!

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host has a blog that they feature each week!

So, if you're a blogger, come join in on the fun!

Here's today's question -

Q: Take us on a tour of your bookshelves!

I actually don't own all that many books.  I used to when I was younger, but after I got married and both space and money were at a premium, I stopped buying books and started relying almost entirely on the library (and, now, my Kindle).  This is my main bookshelf:



A lot of the books in this bookshelf are actually homeschooling books.  Since I've been blogging, I'm starting to own more books again, but most of the books in our house are kids' books.  

My philosophy of saving money and space doesn't apply when it comes to kids' books - Getting my three kids reading is money well spent.  This is just one of the five bookcases of kids' books in our house:



Looking forward to seeing your shelves!  (Some of you have some pretty amazing book collections going!)


Follow on Bloglovin 

I'd love it if you could follow me via BlogLovin', Networked Blogs, email or RSS, just in case GFC disappears for good! Links are all to the right.