Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Spam-a-lot - Who comes up with this stuff?


Do you ever read through the spam comments that you get on your blog? They can be pretty frustrating, but they can also be a source of great entertainment!  I mean, really, who do they think they're fooling?  Since those poor spammers never get a single reply, I thought I'd take a sampling of my spam and respond to their comments here.  It's only fair, right?
(Click the images if you need to see them a bit larger.)



First, we have the insulting spam.  Is this supposed to get my attention?  I guess it worked.




The least you can do if you're going to spam me is praise my wonderful work!




And then there are those spam comments that are just downright weird and confusing!


Ah, the joys of spam.  Since I've moved to CommentLuv, I don't get much of it anymore, but the ones that slip through (on old posts) are so much fun!  Who needs books?  I should just start reviewing spam!

So, how about you?  Any good spam lately?  Don't keep it all to yourself!  Please, share!

This post is being linked to the Let's Discuss blog hop over at Oh, Chrys! and The Fiction Conniption!  Come join us for some fun discussions!